TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

yes, I am submitting a cool site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Nov 23rd 2001#21270 Report
It's not sad that Axiom doesn't like Flash sites. That's just his opinion. What's sad is that it bothers you so much that you go around making fun of him just because he doesn't happen to like a site that you like. I don't like most Flash sites either. A lot of people on this forum don't like most Flash sites. Axiom just usually vocalizes it more than the rest of us.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 23rd 2001#21278 Report
Originally posted by deker
It's not sad that Axiom doesn't like Flash sites. That's just his opinion. What's sad is that it bothers you so much that you go around making fun of him just because he doesn't happen to like a site that you like. I don't like most Flash sites either. A lot of people on this forum don't like most Flash sites. Axiom just usually vocalizes it more than the rest of us.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like most Flash sites either. For every 1 good Flash site there are 10 more horrible one's out there, and that's just not a good ratio. I just find it kind of amusing that Axiom can find a way to find a flaw in everything, but his work is fine. Kind of odd to me, huh, maybe it's just me. And no, this fact doesn't bother me so much that i go around making fun of him just because he doesn't happen to like a site that I like. Peace.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 23rd 2001#21280 Report
I can find something wrong with just about every site as well. I'm sure you can too. And Axiom is very self-critical. Probably one of the most self-critical people on this forum actually. That's why he has gone through probably 30 designs for his site in the past few months, never being happy with it. But anyway.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2001#22264 Report
the wireframe guy is probably the coolest thing on the internet. just amazing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2001#22320 Report
I just find it kind of amusing that Axiom can find a way to find a flaw in everything, but his work is fine.

deker said it before me but eh, I will rebutt your comment.

I have never, ever said "my work is fine". Infact, I don't like anything I have ever done. Nothing. Not even the things that real artists, people with talent, tell me are good quality. However, I am entitled to my opinion and I will feel free to vocalize it where-ever and when-ever possible.

If you don't agree with me, fine. Great. That just makes the discussion more interesting. However, your use of the fact that my work is "just fine" while I find something wrong with everyone elses is about as far off target as anything I have seen on this forum lately. Before you go writing those checks that your ass can't cash, perhaps you should do a little research and know the person you are targeting with your attack.

I will continue to give you, the people who think that everything in flash is "teh 0wn4g3", a hard time. I will laugh at you in irc because you have no idea what you are talking about. I will continue to ridicule your opinions because you cannot back them up with fact. Once you show some effort in your critiques of other peoples work or judgement of what makes a site "cool" or "sweet", I will congratulate you and thank you for taking the time to make a usefull comment.

Until then, eat lead.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2001#22485 Report
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum