TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The last half hour.

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 31st 2001#19480 Report
I just spent the last half hour at this site...

http://www.donniedarko.com/

Truly immersive site. Put the kids and wife to bed. Or parents. Or your pets. Crank up the volume and explore this thing. It had me writing down down clues and taking notes... Love it when that happens.

Sure does make me want to go see the movie... Perfectly executed site!

Does anyone know of any sites similar to this? Kind of like that computer game where it calls you on your cell phone and IMs you and sends you e-mails... Majestic? Is that what it's called? Don't remember...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 31st 2001#19514 Report
Wow, that guy has WAY too much time on his hands, which is not a bad thing i suppose since the site kicks ass. I love it, the layout, the cool popups and vids etc. I got as far as the smurf and then left coz that took me a half an hour. I'm sure if you had hours of absolutely nothing to do at all, it'd be a good boredom healer. Crazy site, never seen anything like that before.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 31st 2001#19515 Report
I got to the end in half an hour. Actually I didn't do level 3 because it has a spoiler for the movie. And I didn't want to do that.

It wasn't made by a guy, it was made by a design firm for a new movie.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 31st 2001#19516 Report
Never heard of the movie. Probably not coming out over here in Ireland...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 31st 2001#19517 Report
It's an independant film. Only playing in select theaters. Then straight to video probably.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum