TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

xipnet.com please review

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 28th 2001#19360 Report
ive never really done any design for companies..so it was a first shot at a fake company (xipnet). but thanks, i will mess around with some fonts and stuff, it helps seeing other peoples opinions because it is hard to judge something you have created. thanks for the feedback
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2001#19587 Report
instead of starting a new thread........i just finsihed a new layout, it is the index now and it is version 5.0 tell me what you guys think. thanks

XiPNeT

-Brandon
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2001#19588 Report
Nope. I don't like it much. Too much and too slow. The colors are too boring.....I'll stick with the "Uncle Sam" version.............Please go for that !!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2001#19591 Report
I dunno. I like where you are going with it. I just think the tv in the topmost graphic, while not over-done, has been done twice so far and it's very tiresome. It was cool the first time. Almost cool the third time but now, it's just boring.

I don't like the bevel on the top graphic either. Either airbrush it or figure out some other way to incorporate the graphic into the page. the smooth, sharp edges on a bevel just don't fit in with grunge to me. I could be wrong, but mixing both of those styles just doesn't make any sense to me.

I guess when It all boils down to it, I like your style. I just don't like elements of it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2001#19592 Report
this is all very helpful, i am pretty new to design so hearing what people who are experienced have to say is a good thing. keep the comments coming, thanks again.

-brandon
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum