TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

haven't started a thread in HERE for a while

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 23rd 2001#19035 Report
man i've been slacking off. well, enough chit-chat, do you like my new design? i did the whole thing in about 30 minutes. don't know if that means this is my style, or if im just really lazy. hmmph.. i wanted a really simple, skinny design that is easy on the eye.

oh yeah, can anyone tell me why index.html isn't loading automatically, the one that shows now is the old one.

here ya go. http://www.wallus.f2s.com/index.html

Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2001#19038 Report
grasshoppers are gross : D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2001#19061 Report
awwww come onnnn. How does the website look?? :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2001#19076 Report
awwww, look at the pwetty gwasshoppa!!!! heheh, if only i possesed such websitemanufactoring abilities, i'd be bragging...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2001#19085 Report
B-

Oh the gradient apporach is so nice, but I have to say, a bit TOO simplistic. The colors are decent, but not working for me too well (A green scheme is just not something I go WOOT over)
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2001#19095 Report
looks great, maybe if something crazy was going on tho, like just a little bit of crazy...if that makes sense haha
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2001#19111 Report
maybe if something crazy was going on

yeah, i know what ya mean. i guess i wasn't in the mood for anything crazy. i see too many attempts at that crazyness and it ends up looking like poo. catch my drift?

thanks for the comments! any more? i shouldn't expect lots of comments for a really simple design ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2001#19112 Report
Well everyone knows I like simple stuff...

I like it. It's a little too thin for my tastes though. The grasshopper picture is cool. The gradient background is becoming quite popular these days, but I think it works well with your site. I don't like how the cursor doesn't turn into a hand when over a link. It's much harder to tell what you can click and what you can't without it.

Grasshoppers are neat... It would be cool to see you play off that nature theme a little more, and maybe add a few naturish graphics in your content area. Like maybe a small leaf in place of the bulleted list, and random organic shapes here and there. Just an idea...

And don't do something 'crazy' just because you can. Most of the time it ends up being more distracting than anything else. Just put what you need to get your message or mood across. Nothing more.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2001#19115 Report
exactly what i think. Thanks dek and i like the idea of the naturish gfx. but it's too damn late right now and i have school tomorrow, and im really tired now and I...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2001#19132 Report
haha well i didnt mean crazy crazy, just crazy

just something else to liven it up a little, nothing like polygon shapes with lights everywhere

the nature effect would be a great idea
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum