TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

site check : MediaMonks corporate site V 2.0

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 21st 2001#18934 Report
hello forum ppl, we were wondering if you could pls check our new corporate site...

the address is:
http://www.mediamonks.com

description:
clean corporate site full of pixellated 'goodness', witty funky written content, topped with a Flash animation salad dressing. :-)

extra note:
We are currently busy with the html version hopefully solving the problem ppl have been telling us; 'having trouble with the small txt size'

any questions/comment/notes/bugreports and honousty appreciated.

Thx in advance,

Cheers

Graphical Monk
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2001#18939 Report

I especially like the little sprite dudes, they're so cute :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2001#18966 Report
the site is pretty and sweet.
good boy!:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2001#18972 Report
hey arainsKit,
i went to your website, or whoevers that is you link to,
for me none of the pics load...

is it just me?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2001#18986 Report
oops kinda misread the above post there ... whew.. thought it was our site there for a moment...

anyways.. would still love to hear what you ppl think!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2001#18989 Report
That's a really nice looking site. I love the pixel-precise attention to detail. And of course the pixel people... But I'm a little partial to them anyway...

There is an almost overwhelming amount of things to click on, but it is divided up in a way that you can still get through it all, and it's pretty easy to tell what is eye candy and what is clickable.

I love the little bios on the guys, and the charts and graphs relating to their personality and tastes. Very creative.

Couple things that bugged me... All of your scrolling icons look the same as the other icons that don't seem to do anything. By that I mean that the same little arrows that point up and down and allow you to scroll, are also the ones used to mark the beginning of text blocks. It looks like those should be clickable as well, but they aren't. And in your portfolio section, when viewing the thumbnails of the images, you have 'Next Screenshot' and 'Previous Screenshot', which are pretty self-explanatory. But then there are two arrows beside those, which I clicked on first thinking they would take me to the next screenshot, but instead I had to click on the words. It would just be nice if all of those arrow icons were clickable, and not 50% of them.

Overall it's a nice site, with a great look and attention to detail. Looks like you guys don't take yourselves too seriously, while still being professional, which is great. Looks like a fun place to work. If only I knew how to manage money....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum