TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

rate it

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Apr 14th 2001#1676 Report
yeah i would give a rating of 3.5 for the interface, which is a good design and all, i agree that the wires look a but too blurred, but that is going critical for if you aimaing for 4.9 or 5. But add some buttons and the mark will go higher.

But good work keep it up man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1692 Report
yeah i want it to have it go in when u click on it and it will open the interface which will have a steel-door like thing on it. problem is i have no idea how to do this.

i dont know what u mean by the wires look blurry, all i did to make them was stroke>plastic wrap> bevel
what is unsharp mask??

i really like the gray one but the blue does look a little odd. i would redo it but i hate the pen tool and i can't use it worth a lick

im going to upload another picture with the steel door on top of the interface to show you what i mean.. if i cant figure out how to animate it to open when the plug is clicked ill just scrap it.

Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1703 Report
i think its kind of boring.
missing something.

Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1704 Report
yeah its missing the buttons/text :D

can someone give me links to a few tutorials on how to slice up images and place them on a table. please make sure they are easy to follow, i dont know any html. i have front page2k but i dont know how to use it, it seems to piss me off everytime i load it

and if you can, i would like some tutorials on how i can make the plug go into the interface, which in turn opens the steel doors. i would like the tutorials to be for imageready, OR flash5. WHICHEVER IS EASIER. i dont care how long it takes to load because this is for school and schools have like a t1 or something :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1713 Report
Well the tuitorial would have to be basically tuned to you in particular, and it would take some time.

If I get a little extra time this weekend (Sunday), then I'll attempt to get it figured out in Flash (much easier that way)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1714 Report
There are a TON of tuts on Flash online, do a seach and stand back !
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1718 Report
Yeah, but if you've never used Flash before, those tuitorals are absolutely fuckin' worthless.

I attempted to follow them, and even though they SAY they are beginner tuitorals, they didn't have details, they just said "Insert a Keyframe on Frame 1, then insert a keyframe on frame 40, then insert a motion tween..........................My 1st week, I could not for the life of me figure out what in the hell they were talking about.

Finally I realized that Flash has tuitorials included with it, and that got me started out well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1719 Report
Unlike alot of software manufactures Macromedia packs ALL its products with "EASY TO USE" "basic" information......only its hidden (not really, but nobody looks in the help files cuz most of em SUCK! )
Look under the help menu, ALL macromedia products have REALLY good help files in the form of offline html tutorial "type" pages

Flash, or imageready its up to you. Its definatly easier to use flash tweening for this, but its entirely possible to do it with ImageReady and JavaScript.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1725 Report
Hahahah........my mom would kick my ass if she knew I talked like that.

yeah, I got the PSD files from him, so I'm working on doing the Flash......prob work on it tomorrow pending I don't have too many Easter dinners to go to.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1727 Report
I agree with you guys, the tuts online are sometimes not the best.
People are designers or coders and writing "manuels/tutorials" can be hard. But EVERYBODY should open their manuel ( if they bought a copy of the software ) and learn and/or use the files under "help" like tornupinside said.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum