TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hey Everyone..My new endeavor!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 20th 2001#18862 Report
Hello all!

Miss me? I've been real busy.....I just started a business with two other guys ......It's wastedtalent.net......We are going to provide all sorts of Artistic services, web design,graphic design,illustrations....you name it...We are also gonna start an online community...So I can't for you all to come visit my site...I just started working on it...I came up with the Interface....Worked pretty hard on it...Please take a look and tell me what you think....Just a picture, so don't bother clicking on anything...Also, wastedtalent.net is not up yet....I will let you all know as soon as it is........

Thanks,

Jim

http://www.geocities.com/xr650lvr44/
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2001#18863 Report
It's very nice graphically, though I don't really see how you will put much content anywhere. I was also a little disappointed by the text. It looks so flat and boring compared to the rest, almost like it was just stuck on as an afterthought. But the rest of it is really great. I like the clear tubes a lot...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2001#18864 Report
Love the interface, but mm.... too techy for me. I like something simple and nice, but I guess I can make your site an exception :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2001#18865 Report
The graphics ARE very sweet looking Jim, but thats always the case coming from you. I REALLY love the lighting over the whole thing. Its has a whole lot of depth, and is extremely nice to look at.

With the aid of "Flash" I see that being a kick ass piece of machinery. Flash could also fix the content area problem deker hit on.
Static?.... Well, I question its useability.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2001#18895 Report
i don't really like that red, it's a bit too bright...
And the text could be better too.

But i like the interface, it's very uh... uh... complete.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2001#18897 Report
Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Very original design, I love those tubes and the ventilation grid, and a lot more :D

But the red is not so pretty, like *NL* sais to bright or pinkish (well colors on the librarycomp are messed up so i might be wrong).
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2001#19078 Report
Hey guys, thanks for the comments...I definetely could see what you meant by the red......Check it out now and let me know what you think....

Jim

http://www.geocities.com/xr650lvr44/
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2001#19079 Report
That's much, much better now. Looks a lot more elegant and professional(?). Not professional, but you know what I mean....
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2001#19084 Report
A-

the textures, embossing, and layering are superb. Though this thing can get even a A once it starts being flash animated

Lots of potential oozing from this site, your not overdoing anything, this could be something I want to revisit again for the looks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2001#19091 Report
Thanks,

I'm definetly going to Flash with this.....I'm going to start it tomorrow night with the flash...As soon as I do I'll let you know....

JIm
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum