TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

1st post! And 1st site...

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 2nd 2001#17723 Report
Well, it's not finished, and I'm new to this whole thing, so...
But please check www.jgtc.f2s.com
Any comments is appreciated....
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2001#17732 Report
now is that really your first web site... if so nice job and I can't wait to see some more work from u in about a yr or so.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2001#17736 Report
Thanks venom,
It's not really my first design, but this is the first published one. It's for my school music festival, and I'm wondering if the design captured the whole music-festival thing...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2001#17831 Report
wish I could read the content... I would add a little more color to the site.. just a little to blue for me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2001#17836 Report
Pretty good for you first published site...Nice colours too... fast loading i like that aswell...Real nice man...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2001#17843 Report
I agree that the site is too 'blue', but it's the theme for the festival and I'm just a web designer that helps the design committee...(If you click on 'panitia', and scroll down, there's my name, Danke, ;) )
Hopefully it would be www.jgtc24.com anytime soon since there's a sponsor who's willing to pay for it.
The first design is at
www.jgtc.f2s.com/index2.html , but the last time I check it has javascript error so... use it on your own risk, hehe.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 8th 2001#20028 Report
I did a major redesign, especially the colors and stuff... I thought the color was too blue..

Pls Comment this one, cause some guy (not from this forum) told me the old design suck so I need objective opinions on my new one, thx

Oops, the url is now jazzgoestocampus.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum