TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

first interface...2nd try :)

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 11th 2001#1439 Report
I took several of y'alls advice and made some adjustments to my first interface attempt.

While I'm still not satisfied, I do think its an improvement over the first version.

Also, I did make the rollovers more noticeable but I dont know if the site owner will like em of not....
Said he preffered a "slight" change....
*shrugs*
doesn't really matter to me either way

tell me what ya think....

http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbutts/oddstuff/2ndtry/first_gui.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 11th 2001#1442 Report
Wow! That loaded soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much faster. The rollovers are nicer too. Great improvement!

Will the black box in the bottom left stay that blurry?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 11th 2001#1444 Report
lookin goof, i like the buttons at the top right, cos i never knew the worked , but looks good man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 11th 2001#1455 Report
i am not a big fan of buttons that you cannot tell what they do unless you rollover them.

i noticed some improvements, such as places where larger images were used instead of many little ones. nice job!

i've said it before (i think). the client is always right and its their site in the end. sometimes we as designers can't always have our way!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2001#1486 Report
Can you guys and gals check it again?

I made some more changes but, I dont think the OnLoad=resize function is working in IE.....at least not MY I.E

http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbutts/oddstuff/2ndtry/first_gui.html

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum