TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

site check

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16741 Report
i like it and all, but i just hate the fact that it opens in a pop-up.
I thought it was an advertisement and clicked it away...

I had to look for the enter link again to open your site.

The style of your site is nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2001#16776 Report
I really liked your Art Gallery. The Machine has a pretty good concept-reminded me of "Welcome my friend, welcome to the machine-Pink Floyd." Born In A Cage is good too. Hooked From Day One-If I'm understanding your concept behind it, the imagery is quite appropriate.

The site is pretty good. I would work on the typography for sure.
I think, as someone else commented, if you have the window a little bigger, you would have more space for arranging your typography-white space is important. The small window evokes a slight sense of claustrophobia.

Also enjoyed playing around in your Flash studio-especially the Avoidance.

I myself am an amateur designer, so I apologize if I sound too vain by telling you all the areas for improvement.

"Everybody loves kung fu fighting... Fast as lightning"
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2001#16787 Report
love it, man. Yes, the flash is great. Enhances the site rather than get in the way, as some flash sites are like. The sound is great, feels like I'm in a laboratory, the little sounds when you hover over the links and the sound as the top part moves is great. It all comes together and gives a very integrated, matching look and feel.

I agree about the window size and the text. While I like the style of text you've picked, it ends up being too compressed to read clearly. So I would suggest using a regular font that would look clean like the rest of the site. Great work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum