TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

conceptual

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 16th 2001#16370 Report
i think this is a pretty cool site...flash tho : /

http://www.conceptualintegration.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2001#16376 Report
Now that is some of the worst Flash I have seen recently.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16411 Report
woah...

1. go to the site
2. click on 'menu access'
3. click on 'graphics/flash clips'
4. click the fourth one on the top (for a realtor, has a little house)
5. now look at the clothes the people are wearing in the animation!

am i the only one that finds this funny???
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16421 Report
gg brady bunch!!

that flash is horrible. I don't like stuff talking to me when I mouse over a button.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16424 Report
i didn't even know stuff talked until you mentioned it (i realized it was on mute)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16427 Report
Holy crap... those people are hilarious, Charm! That must be why the Flash is so horrible, it was made in the seventies! Ew... ew. ew. I don't see how people like that get clients. I guess they probably charge $200 a site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16454 Report
wow...thanks for the great comments guys :rolleyes:

I definitely won't argue with you that a lot of those flash clips are lame and cheesy...but unfortunately, that's what happens when you deal with hard-headed clients that want something a certain way even though you completely disagree with it. I'm sure a lot of you who work/have worked on sites for your own clients or your job's clients have run into people like that. I hate having to deal with things like this, but usually you have no choice because your job is to make the customer happy (no matter how horrible his/her tastes may be). Now, I'm not trying to say "hey, this is all the customer's fault"...that's not it at all, but as you can see from the rest of the site (and recent designs like www.loadinterface.com which i havent had a chance to add to the "websites" database yet) that my style is completely different from some of the other type of work i was kind of forced to do.

:: Pablo D. Carrau
:: www.conceptualintegration.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16457 Report
When I run into clients like that, that already know what they want and want me to make something ugly, I just don't put it in my portfolio. And I also charge them more. Because they are bastards.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum