TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help!!! - I am so new to this web design and graphics! - Help!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16204 Report
Hey Guys,

I am so new to this web design and web graphics, what ever i seem to com up is just boring and sucks, i need ALOT of pointers or places that i can get some real good tutorials, or some help from you guys. Ill take whatever will help me. You can check out www.bilesnet.com but trust me its lame, and the interface was from site that dishes em out. i want to create my own, got any suggestions. Oh and the porgrams i am using are Adobe PhotoShop 6.0 <--Full Adobe Image Ready 3.0 <-Full and FrontPage 2000 <-- Full.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16205 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16220 Report
Welcome to the group Goku...

NOA posted some pretty good links, but the place you really should check out are the help files included in each said program....once you understand what you need help with then you can post a direct question or ask about a certain type of tutorial.

If you get stuck give us a yell
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 19th 2001#16647 Report
Yeah man. Pikkon was whooping him, but lucky he found a weakness in his attack. Your page and graphics take a while to load. Maybe it is just me. damn i think it is maybe cause i runing Photoshop, WinAmp, MSN and ICQ at one time. damn i cant wait.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2001#16991 Report

when i go to goku's site... it says... There was a communication problem.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum