TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

After a week of absence all i have is this..

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1272 Report
(absence is that word right?)

Well it's just picture with flea on it lol (that the guitar dude from red hot chili peppers)

Anyway i was bored.

Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1274 Report
That's just a simple radial blur right?

diff subj.....

Does your handle (nick)(whatever you call it) imply that you are Christian as in religious? If so, what are you doing with a picture of Flea. I don't think good Christians should listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1279 Report
lol I agree that RHCP lyrics and "good Christian"s don't mix, however there's no harm in recognizing an amazing musician, and Flea is defintely an amazing musician. He can't sing a lick, but he's a madman on bass. I'd love to see him and Les Claypool duel it out on stage some day. I'd put my money on Les, tho.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1284 Report
i would change the background color. that gray is so neutral. try a color that gives the image more feeling..more emotion...

*CHARM*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1285 Report
Kind'off a sarcastic name, used it first time for playing unreal on the web. I listen to a lot of heavier stuff then RHCP as well.

Well the picture is 3 layers. 1) the original pic 2) a radial blurred 3) same as layer two but adjusted hue/saturation and put on overlay.

This way it looks cooler than with just radial blur. You still have the outlines of the head and stuff. I'm actually thinking of making it part of a wallpaper.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1287 Report
I think it would be a great pic for a wallpaper since it's vertical and can be placed off to the side so there is still room for shortcut icons on the empty space.

A different background would be cool... a darker color would be more dramatic but then you'll lose some of the blur. I dunno, maybe a texturized dark green or something to match his tattoos... ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1291 Report
Here i tried to copy the background from the original picture.

http://www.mrfixitonline.com/attachments/flea.jpg
http://www.mrfixitonline.com/attachments/fleamainpage.jpg

second is original

btw is there any format which has better quality than jpg and can be used on the internet?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum