TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Create For fun (My own)

Page: 1 Reply
May 16th 2006#172800 Report
Damn I almost didn't find the web section anymore.
I made a new portfolio to show some new stuff I have been working on.
www.createforfun.com
And hi all old friends!
Who is still here btw?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172805 Report
Really nice website, i wish i could have do that!! Sweet work tho, you've done some really nice sites, great work my friend
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172810 Report
Amazing work 3jorn ... I don't know much about you, as you kinda left around the time I took over, but from what I've seen you work is great... I wish I could provide some constructive critique but... There is nothing wrong with it!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172813 Report
Hey, hey...Björn, my finnish Paavo-pal ;). Nice to see you're around. Been popping by your site from time to time, and... What can I say ? Awsome like always. I envy this ability to do creative and original sites.

Damn you to hell ;)

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 18th 2006#172888 Report
Wow, amazing site!!! I wish i could grasp coding and flash.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2006#172896 Report
Impressive.

Looks like you learned a lot and worked on quite a few big projects when you were in New York.
The quantity of animation in the Underworld flash site is astonishing. But to return to your portfolio, I simply love it. I like the visual effects when the distance in your background, I was just refreshing your page to see it over and over, haha.

I saw a while ago your project on NY nightlife and I passed almost an hour watching your pictures. The blurring and dreamy touch on them is just perfect for what you shot... I just wanted to tell you.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2006#172933 Report
Thanks all my old friends, except you spammer dude :P
yeah, it's been one hell of a year now.
I've learned so much and have had the honor to work with so talented people and been working on huge projects.
All the long nights at teamps learing photoshop learning from you guys about all those nice photoshop tricks has really helped me on the way.
Still a lot so much to learn, I still have that crappy php stuff to learn someday, which I actually started to try playing with back in the days :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum