TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Redesign again - long time no see too :-)

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 15th 2006#172336 Report
Hello all - thoughts on www.swoo.co.uk ?

Very quiet around these parts lately - :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2006#172337 Report
i like the site but its a bit small, i dont like the fact you let the content drive the size of the site...but overall i do like the effects....
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2006#172338 Report
I'll have to disagree... since I think you're suggesting that the content should 'slot into the design' ....

My content IS my site - and its created in such a way that the design will always accomodate, no matter how much content I have.

I think if you design a site with no content in mind, you're doing it wrong. To remember the old adage, "if it doesn't do anything, do you really need it?"

Thanks for commenting though - a rarity these days it appears!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172339 Report
Steven! Hey, that's fun. I haven't been to a site in a long time and said, "That's fun!". Lots of "oooohhhhh" and "ahhhhh", but not fun!

I'll be curious how you work the formatting of your portfolio stuff into it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172340 Report
Haha, I like the design. It's simple and has something fresh to it (might be the jungle theme in the middle of Winter).

I enjoy looking at small layout like yours, I don't know why though (maybe that's because I have problems limiting myself in the size of my layout).

Anyway, good work so far!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172348 Report
Maybe you misunderstood what I said. What I meant to say was i don’t like how the content table of your site expands and retracts due to the amount of content that’s in the table cell. Your home page its small in compact, the portfolio part of your site expands a bit, your blog its extra long....that what I was trying to say..
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2006#172433 Report
what else would it do?

i like everthying about it: nice colour combinations, nice concept, excellet execution. only thing that bugs me is that some of the images don't line up with the backgorund. the sub nav for example, the leaves under it have a sold gray background colour, yet the site bg is a gradient.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum