TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

zyconium.com update.

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 29th 2005#171596 Report
well I'm trying to get my new design up, still some kinks.. and some updates to take effect, perhaps a new background, or I might just use the one I used on my other site.. its still up in the air, anyway, check out what I've got done so far..

http://www.zyconium.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 29th 2005#171614 Report
I know you said there were some kinks, as the header cuts off at the right by like 20 pixels. Nice job, I like the header and the cleanliness; but I'm not sure about the background image. I would definitely change it, or "pinken" it up a little to match.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 30th 2005#171628 Report
yeah I've been having some padding issues :( its not so much that the header is 20 px to short, just the width of the main page for the content is too wide and the side bar gets pushed down as a result, so I just made the whole thing wider to resolve that while I add up all the padding for the other div's heh appearntly 760 + 20 is not 800 (hence it being 20px too wide :D)
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2005#171697 Report
I don't know if it is my place here to comment or critique, but I feel that you could do more with that amazing layout. Its easy on the eyes, and well layed out, and I absolutely love it. The only thing I would do, and again this is what I would do, is add a nice thin horizontal nav below the banner to give it a nice little touch.

I like how the bg really complements the layout, and brings it all out nicely. As for the colors, they are very smooth and pleasant, great choices. This is your best layout yet, and I think this one could go places.

Keep it up brosif.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum