TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Portfolio site

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 21st 2005#170977 Report
Hey, you guys do some awesome sites here and as I'm aspiring to be an awesome web designer, I'd appreciate any comments and criticism on my website, or any tips you can give me to get better. Thanks!

This is my portfolio website, the address is http://www.xandee.co.uk
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2005#170980 Report
your site isn't so bad, it is a bit plain maybe add a bit extra, not sure what but, maybe for the nav if your using listed items, then perhaps on hover change the background color ? .

also, change that white dotted border to something that blends in better ( not white ). also, the welcome text is aligned right in safari.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2005#170987 Report
I totally agree with zyc on this one... basically do the things he suggested and you will have yourself a pretty nice - flowing - website :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2005#170990 Report
I looked around your website and portfolio and you have a lot of good stuff there. As far as your website, I like how it is clean...maybe add a litte more here and there but nothing major. Good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 30th 2005#171121 Report
Thanks guys... I agree it is a bit plain that is a problem I often have with the sites I design >_<

Do you have any idea why the welcome text would do that in Safari? I don't have Safari, I've just been testing on IE and Firefox. I probably aligned it with CSS.. I guess I'll have to check that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2005#171345 Report
do you know any server codeing, eg. asp php
cause u can save alot of time building your website using this.
less pages and more impressive

other then that i like your site, maybe use some flash on your buttons and make a nice mask effect on roll over or somehitng like that, nice work though

-baleric

have a look at mine http://forum.teamphotoshop.com/showthread.php?t=24805
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum