TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

20+ Years Of Image Retouching.....

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170320 Report
Hi Gang:

Nice site.

I've been retouching for over 20 years. I hope you enjoy the site. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you, Glenn

http://www.retouch.ca
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170321 Report
hey there nice work you seem to have going on :D nice to have a pro around ;)
welcome to the forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170323 Report
your work is breathtaking! I didn't realize that images were so heavily doctored in advertising! I really had no idea! I thought it was more a case of taking a picture and adding text but you have made them look fantastic in ways that no one could imagine! Another thing I thought was WOW, this guy clearly has a damn lot of patience! How long does it take you to do one of these?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2005#170331 Report
Some nice work there. I actually enjoy retouching more than artistic kinda stuff so that was fun to go through.

Welcome to the forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2005#170333 Report
Thank you all very much for the kind words. I do appreciate it.

>>I didn't realize that images were so heavily doctored in advertising<<

You would not believe what goes on with some of the images! I have worked on images where the art director had me move single condensation bubbles on the side of a beer glass around! Who the heck would ever notice that!

Just remember, there is no truth in advertising!

Glenn
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2005#170335 Report
hi wow your really good i did retouching for fashion advertizing i kinda stop for a while and seeing your work just tells me : got to start practicing again and reall hard !! anywhay really nice work sure gonna keep your website to remind myself to practice ! welcome to the forum
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2005#170544 Report
If anyone is interested and it is OK with the moderator a free lesson was recently posted here on how I create shadows:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/comretouch/chapter/index.html

Hope it helps, Glenn
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2005#170548 Report
I don't think it'll be a problem. Thanks for posting, it was a good read even though Im familiar with quite a bit of it. Some useful tips though. Is that in stores by any chance, or just online? I woudnt mind taking a further look.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 26th 2005#170582 Report
Wow that was some amazing work you have there!
I really liked it, and I like the whole idea of showing people that what they see on a commercial somewhere isn't just a photograph... it's so much more work than that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2005#170683 Report
Thanks again guys. Rodder454, I think Borders has it as a feature this month.

>>I really liked it, and I like the whole idea of showing people that what they see on a commercial somewhere isn't just a photograph<<

3jorn, there is no truth in advertising! It may be a little sad, but every shot is retouched.

Glenn
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum