TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

dFoto

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 19th 2005#169827 Report
I've been preparing this for some time now, basically it's a large-scale move of all my photography from the main site to it's own, new portfolio.

I would be interested in comments about design, usability, likeability. I will also be very grateful of any tips coming my way

http://www.dfoto.si/

Thanks.

Warning: Site contains artistic nudity
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2005#169831 Report
Looks really good man, I like the colors and the feel of the site. I'm not really sure you really need the 2 naviation menus being that they are both the same thing. I really like everything about the gallery set up. Easy to navigate and with it being divided into sections it works really great.

One thing that I noticed other than the 2 navigation menus is on the about page. You seem to have an extra tag that showed up as normal text on your about page right after the Affirmations header. ;) Thought you would wanna know

On a side note, what camera is that your using the 20D or is that the 1D Mark II?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2005#169840 Report
None of the above, I'm currently owning a 10D. Thanks for the indepth critique, I am already working on the double navigation issue.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2005#169843 Report
very nice portfolio

I like the bright colors of the layout - the one thing I don't like is the camera. I mean.. you're not selling cameras are you? I think it looks too.. commercial - but in the wrong sense. You have awesome pics - use some of those maybe for alternate headers. As for the redundant navigation - maybe put the second one at the bottom if you intend to keep it

that being said - I love the pics and I think it's a good site. It's just that the camera pic at the top kinda makes it look a little like a bought template...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2005#169845 Report
Actually, there's the double nav issue on all the pages, you've got the image-based nav in your header and an HTML one under the header.

I think it looks good overall and the color palette is nice, but it's like there's two sites, the header and then the body of the site. I'd try pulling some of the elements from the header (like the typeface for the buttons) into the rest of the site, use small image headers instead of HTML text everywhere. Nice stuff though.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2005#170015 Report
Sweet Domen
looks really sharp

heathrowe
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum