TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

[AUTO PHOTOSHOP] Heavy Industries

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168529 Report
Hello Everyone, my name is Kris, and I'm a 15 year old female automotive photo-chopper from the USA. I would like to take a moment to show you a photo-chopping site called Heavy Industries, that I'm very proud of. Heavy Industries is administrated by three of the biggest names in the photo-chopping world, Tony Riley, Gary, and Uber Soldat. Heavy Industries is a site for photo-choppers from all over the world. Over the last eight months, Heavy Industries has grown greatly. We currently feature some of the most well known virtual modders out there, including the following: Rick Design, CPWerks, Tony Riley, Uber Soldat, Nom 15, GSX4G63, and many, many others. One of the features that sets Heavy Industries away from most other photo-chopping sites is our extensive Resource Section, which has thousands upon thousands of very high quality pictures to help you in your photo-chopping endeavors.

I would like to invite you all to join Heavy Industries at: www.s6.invisionfree.com/heavy_industries/.

I would also be very appreciate to get feedback on our site from you all.

Thanks, and have a good day,
-Kris.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168530 Report
Hey Kris! Welcome to TeamPS! I'm not a chopper myself, but I lurked around your forum some. Some excellent talent there! Feel free to post some of your work here in the appropriate sections!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168531 Report
Thanks for the welcome! And ofcourse, non-choppers are more than welcome at Heavy Industries! We encourage everyone to join, whether it's for showing of your work, commenting on other people's work, or just learning how to chop!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2005#168625 Report
Any other feedback/suggestions/thoughts/etc on the site?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2005#169117 Report
Our site has now been completely redone, new servers, domain, software, no ads, much, much better! www.heavy-industries.org
Comments are more than appreciated.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2005#169321 Report
Yep. The ALL NEW, Heavy Industries is up.
Just a few highlights
+Over 4000 Highres Resource pics
+Many Tutorials to help you
+Plus Membership now available
+New Forum Software
+Much Less Intrusive Ads
+Fresh, Sleek new look
+Website to accompany forums
+And Many More Things!

http://www.heavy-industries.org
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top