TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ok, someone tell me what you think ...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1128 Report
hey, i'm new to these boards. could someone tell me what they think of my site (mainly the art on it)? the location is http://tportfolio.cjb.net

i'd really appreciate it, thanx.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1133 Report
The art for your site its pretty cool, very futuristic. But the page defintly needs formating. But still nice pics dude
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1134 Report
thanks.

well, if i knew more about web design, i'd format it. whatever that means. but ... uh ... i dunno. i guess i should take some kind of class or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1136 Report
Hey, great job on the graphics!

The only thing I would suggest is maybe adding some transparencies to the blue lightning effect as opposed to having such a solid tone. If you could somehow make it appear "lighter" it would do wonders.

The composition is great! Very creative! (I'm a sap for the hi-tech/futuristic look).

I would also reccommend concentrating on adding more depth, shadows, and a tad of mid-tone colors that aren't so vibrant.
I'm not saying vibrant is bad, not at all, but picking and choosing where it looks effective is key.

Final Grade: B+
class dismissed! ;)

~aaronious
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1137 Report
if i knew how to add depth and stuff, i'd do it, but i'm not real sure how to do it. i've only been doing graphics for about 2-3 months, and i'm stuck with adobe 4.0, so ... well ... i'm not doing so great, yanno?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1174 Report
you need to learn a little about preparing images for the web. some of these file sizes are too big big big and make your site slow slow slow.

this is a very simple design, there is no reason this site should appear 'distorted' at anything other than 800x600. you can easily tweak this design to make it work at all resolutions.

the graphics are good but nothing we haven't seen before.

*CHARM*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1176 Report
well, i'm still kinda new to the whole graphics/web design thing, so i'm still learning as i go.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1178 Report
this is the place to learn so i am not trying to rip on your design. this is also a good place to ask questions if you are unsure.

not enough people ask questions when they don't know what they are doing.

*CHARM*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1201 Report
Good job! I think it's pretty cool! You have got talent!

I see you have used a lot of blendings. They are great aren't they?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2001#1399 Report
ok, i did a little bit of changing on my site (and the art on it). could you guys look at it again and tell me if it is any better than before? thanx.

here is the address: http://tportfolio.cjb.net
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum