TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Clan Exousia V1.0

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 28th 2005#167870 Report
I need opinions on this site im making for my friend (His clan is basicly Pro Unreal Tournament 2004 Players). Opinionate away

http://fusiongfx.hypermart.net/clanexousia/
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2005#168011 Report
Criticism, Praise, Constructional Criticism... cmon somthing people :rolleyes: this is a web site showcase isnt it? :P
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2005#168018 Report
kinda slim isn't it?
also the fonts for the menu look real bad.. hard to read.. - no - make that extremely bad

otherwise clean and simple.. I would comment on the warrior dude but you didn't make that one
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2005#168056 Report
I think the grunged up font for the header is okay, fits the distressed metal of the UT world. But Mihai is correct. It's painful to use for the menu font.

Also, I'd like to see some drop shadow on the content areas, or somewhere just to add some depth--a little more 3D feel.

Nice, clean layout, works well with presenting clean, accessible content. I used to play with a tournament clan back in the old skool UT days... I may just show up on their server in bust a cap all over their cannon fodder selves. I'll tell them you sent me ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2005#168117 Report
Thanks for the opinions guys and ya your right on the menu, probally could of used a little more work on it but when your buddy is only tossin ya 75$ for the site and puttin pressure on you for time kinda just gotta throw it together hehe. All i was concerned about was more along the lines of the content which is great to see u guys agree that is clean and accesible. i guess my nav skills have a lil ways to go :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2005#168118 Report
and malibu. my buddy says stop in any time he would love to tool on ya ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum