TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

a gift for my mom ,comment plz

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 1st 2005#167132 Report
heres a website i did to remember a great person i know its all images but webpage wasent ment for marketing i think it was a great idea hope she likes it :P
but hey plz give me comment just when you open the site go to memories of the past thx in advanced ;)

memories
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2005#167140 Report
um. Sorry to say but you have a few typos!

On the splash page, it says : I have taught about you when it should be "I have Thought"
in the first page, you have a link called- "Art againts cancer" thats "Art Against Cancer" You've made the same mistake on the about paragraph
On the final line you've used the word: Your when you are trying to say you're - Your is possessive like: Your Cat or Your Hat.... You're is abbreviated from You Are

In the contact section you have written: "I been doing design" That's right in french grammar but not in English (crazy English Language!) The correct sentence is - "I have been designing"
Sorry to hear of your loss
Marc
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2005#167156 Report
Very nice. Very special, a nice tribute. Let me help with the grammar.

Actually there's more errors than Marc pointed out:

Home Page should read--

Memories of the Past is a website I made for my mom for her 49th birthday. It's been 3 years now since she past away from cancer. She was my best friend, my confidant, and of course my mom.... These 3 years without you have been tough, I miss you so much. i miss your smile, your jokes, your ideas, and your sense of humor... I miss you!

My mom always wanted me to push my art side. She died before I could show her my first contract, so the best way to make up for this is to make a website for her... so Happy Birthday mom and I hope you like your gift.

Your son,

Max xxx
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2005#167431 Report
hi hi !! :P
sorry if i took so long to answer yea :( am am not super good at typing but thx for the help ill correct as soon as i can !! am so buzy and thx for the comment and yea i wented to do a website for her for a while now hope shes happy whit the result :P ,and am still open for comment thx ! (and yes i know about my grammar !!! lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2005#167601 Report
*If you ever do work for a client and you misspell one word you can kiss that client goodbye and some points off your reputation. Use word if you have to.

* IMO the site is heavy, try to free up some of those cells on those tables or optimize your graphics a bit more. I have a cable connection and its loads pretty slow (compared to other sites) and that’s not good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2005#167611 Report
hum yea i know about the spelling dont have to correct it, i work 50h a week , haaaaaa
and i know for the heavy graphic but i made it in a short time and it had to be ready on the 26 so my famely could see it but thx for the comment and yea when its a client i have someone who correct my txt ;) thx !!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2005#167612 Report
[QUOTE=infamous]*If you ever do work for a client and you misspell one word you can kiss that client goodbye and some points off your reputation. Use word if you have to.

* IMO the site is heavy, try to free up some of those cells on those tables or optimize your graphics a bit more. I have a cable connection and its loads pretty slow (compared to other sites) and that’s not good.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what kind of clients you get, but normally a graphic designer doesn't deliver the content.

As for the website, I think it's really nice... a great gesture too!
Keep at it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2005#167616 Report
[QUOTE=*NL*]I don't know what kind of clients you get, but normally a graphic designer doesn't deliver the content.

Keep at it.[/QUOTE]

well i do freelance work so there is no third party involved, not everyone is hired at firms ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2005#167649 Report
i think he meant that the graphic designer is the designer, not the one coming up w/ the content going onto the website...

but yea nice site, i almost thought english was your 2nd language. made me wonder why you didn't put it in your native tongue, but, apparently it is just typos.

toodles
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2005#167657 Report
hi
for this website its was the idea that was importent and i didnt have time to correct it ,i didnt have much time like i said before it had to be ready for her birthday (even if maibe she cant see it :P ) and yea english is my 2nd language my first language is french ,and yea bout text usualy i ask the client to get the text and if can but i need correction i have someone who can correct it . but thx for the comment !! if more keep them coming ;) have a nice day or night ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum