TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site crit please...

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 30th 2005#167072 Report
Ok, I've finally gotten around to redoing my site. I've been wrestling with how to redesign it for quite some time and I realized that I like the current design Soul Curve but it could use some tweaking on both the content and the layout of the content. Soooooo I've redone it using the same layout Soul Curve Reloaded . but cleaned up. No tables, all CSS, and XHTML Transitional compliant, so far. I haven't finalized the text yet. I'm having several positioning problems in firefox with the bottoms and especially on the portfolio page, in IE the images appear to the right which they should, but in FF they appear below the links. Also anyone know how to fix the columns thing, I have to put a ton of break tags in the right column to keep the content from being cut off by the footer of the page, but it mostly works in IE. Also if anyone has any tips on slimming down my css file but keeping the design, I'd like that too. Also if you'd like to crit my logos that would be welcomed too. Man I just asked for a lot but I'm sure you guys can handle it lol...Let 'er rip!

Thanks in advance for your help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2005#167090 Report
bump! Anyone?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum