TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Games Site

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14383 Report
I've been working on the layout of a site, that is hopefully going to grow into something big... It's a site about games/cheats etc...

But my team has a disagreement with me....... I've made the design and the html'ing, and they're PHP'ers and content managers... (keep the site up to date by writing new stuff, etc).

Both designs are quite similar, but I want the text to be WHITE and also want to show the author and time of posting next to the title.......

The other team members want the text to be yellow, just like the design, and they also want the author to be shown in the body segment.............

here are the two layouts:

http://www.game-trix.com/flashfreaks/index.php (my idea)
http://www.game-trix.com/betaindex/index.php (their idea)

plz let me know what you think................be honest plz.... (also if you find the design crappy... please tell me... )

btw, don't mind the logo on the top.. it still needs tweaking (and so does the rest of the page actually )
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14384 Report
oh yes, another thing..

let me know if you see two YELLOW LINES to the left and right of the site........... I've updated my IE, and I don't see em anymore...............but I seem to be the only one........:confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14386 Report
I'm sorry Void but i like their text color better and i like where they put the author and date.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14390 Report
np... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14448 Report
I like the white. But think a Light light grey would be best.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum