TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Working on a flash site.

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 24th 2005#166919 Report
I am working on a profile type site, where i present my music.
http://www.fusionweb.dk/profile

Any input would be nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2005#166930 Report
Might want to trim the dimensions down. I'm on 1152x864, and I usually don't have to scroll sideways for anything. It's just a little too big, and I think cropping out any extra white space in Flash would solve the problem. I really like the design though - be sure to post an update.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2005#166932 Report
[QUOTE=random]Might want to trim the dimensions down. I'm on 1152x864, and I usually don't have to scroll sideways for anything. It's just a little too big, and I think cropping out any extra white space in Flash would solve the problem. I really like the design though - be sure to post an update.[/QUOTE]

Thank's for your feedback!

It does strike me as a bit odd though that you would have to scroll when you have a 1152x864 display as the flash movie itself is only 1000x700?

But i will work on it, i am looking into a script that allows for the .swf to fit the whole screen and will automatically resize and center itself according to screen size and browser placement/size.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum