TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Portfolio Raindesign.ath.cx

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 16th 2005#166716 Report
Ok i've just updated my site abit wanted to know what people thought?
heres the address Raindesign.ath.cx
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2005#166717 Report
Your kidding me right? 1.11 mb's for a low quality pointless flash animation (how does it relate to "raindesign") on you SPLASH PAGE??? Not to mention you screw with my cursor. I hate that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2005#166719 Report
The splash: Pointless. Not only was I waiting for it to do something and it didn't, which is a waste of my time, but there is no connection with it and the name of your site.

The site layout: Seems like you just slapped some stuff together and didn't take the time needed to make it mesh and flow. I almost didn't even notice the navigation until I looked for it, which for me, is ... wierd.

The site design: I have a really fast connection and this site loaded much slower than I would expect from something like this. If I want to wait for something it better be worth it.

Don't intend for this to be harsh or anything, just stating my opinion. Hope it helps. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2005#166737 Report
Thanx guys for your replys i've had alot of complaints about the speed it might be my server i'm using the windows server.

yeh the intro is kinda crap all my mates have said so too, lol guess i better rethink my design
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2005#166758 Report
Im still not forgetting that you ripped someone...
Ill dig it up, if your memory is foggy...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2005#166807 Report
its feels empty :(
and the change color website thing theres only blue and green you should change next and previous for "blue" and "green" i dont really feel the design or art i dont know and the nav i have to look for it and that supposed to be a super obvious thing to see !
no offence here we are all learning !! even after 50years your still learning .
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum