TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ChitList.com Contractor Consulting

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 22nd 2005#164956 Report
Just finished a consulting website for a company in minnesota.
www.chitlist.com

tons of database programming/photoshop work

any comments/suggestions are welcome

I also invite anyone interested in joining the site to do so... it's free for the first 100 users
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2005#164982 Report
great job, i like it, great use of color combination...good job

the only thing i would change is the log in fields on top of the navigation bar. I would use css to maybe blend the field to a background,

but overall great job
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2005#164990 Report
[QUOTE=alenxVR6]great job, i like it, great use of color combination...good job

the only thing i would change is the log in fields on top of the navigation bar. I would use css to maybe blend the field to a background,

but overall great job[/QUOTE]
i did that, and the client didnt like it. :( not sure why, but he wanted the login fields to stay plain white.

thanks though
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 11th 2005#165620 Report
I have been working with databases for a while now and was wondering how you did that? Did you use a program or code it yourself? I have been looking for a similar script and I was going to modify it to work similar to that but I havent had any success.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 11th 2005#165627 Report
[QUOTE=alex.ice2]I have been working with databases for a while now and was wondering how you did that? Did you use a program or code it yourself? I have been looking for a similar script and I was going to modify it to work similar to that but I havent had any success.[/QUOTE]
Hi Alex.ice, the script that i started with is located at http://www.china-on-site.com/flexcust/ The script is extremely useful, and easily implementable to yhour site. My version however, has changed about 180 degrees from the original at that site. The producers provide the script free of charge, but also provide a service to customize the script for a very low price. If you have any questions or comments regarding the script and how I altered and managed it, please feel free to email me at [email]support@graffetto.com[/email]
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum