TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

complete redesign! shoo.

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 19th 2005#164854 Report
hi guys :E

updated http://www.shooville.co.uk if you wanted to check it out and let me know what you think............xxxx

love ya
x
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2005#164858 Report
I love those colours!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2005#164873 Report
very cool. layout is unconventional, but still clean, the colours are fresh, i like the collage-feel and the style seems appropriate for the content.

some small details though:

the bird in the tree looks very faded, i mean, you probably want it to look that way, but the low contrast doesn't seem to work as well with the bright background and other bright elements - might just be me being picky though

the "work" section seems a bit chaotic - while the opening page maintains some organization (i.e. boxes are the same size/weight), the elements on this page are all different shapes and sizes, separated by these heavy bars that don't seem long enough, and for consistency/preference's sake, i like the pink more than the yellow. first page just seems a little more thought-out than this one (and sort of raised my expectations - it's like your links get more consideration/attention than your own work, but maybe that's what you want?).

whew that was a long reply, but don't mind my complaints, i really do like that opening page design, and the pieces in the "work" section are awesome and beautiful.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum