TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

OnceAgainMusic.com

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 10th 2005#164582 Report
Did this one today in about 6 hours from start to finish. Was trying to get it done before 10pm today when they went live on the local rock radio show.

http://www.onceagainmusic.com/

Got it all done except for the photos section.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2005#164597 Report
Looks really good deker, simple, but good. The only thing that I would recommend is maybe some rollover changes in the navigation, but other than that I think it looks really great
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2005#164627 Report
it's clean and compact, two things i love.

are the photos going to change for each section, or just "home"?

don't know if this is up to you or the band, but when i goto band sites i like to read personal interviews or biography-style info about the members, doesn't even have to be serious or in-depth (in fact, i find funny or weird questions to be the most interesting), it just gives the site some warmth and personality
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2005#164634 Report
the pictures load randomly from a selection of about 30 of them.

they didn't want a bio page at this point. may add one later.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2005#164638 Report
its not bad the nav font size seems really disproportionate ? somehow compared to all the other huge font sizes heh.. its nice I like the rounded corners lots.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2005#164651 Report
the nav font size seems really disproportionate ? somehow compared to all the other huge font sizes heh.. its nice

The nav is my fav. Clean & simple.

One small problem though ( in opera 7 ), and thats the content background on the index page extends below the rounded corners on the bottom and behind the copyright. It's displays properly on all the other pages though.

As a crit, I think the section headers would look better if they aligned with the content rather than the horizontal rules. It kind of makes things feel unbalanced.....like after reading it i expect the content to be in a kinda heirarchy rather than a list.

Other than that though, nice!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2005#164656 Report
hi
i like the simple design the only thing i see is the same thing that vbeen said before maibe some rollover on the menu to make it more alive maibe but good job !
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum