TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A simple portfolio site

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 21st 2004#164048 Report
I worked on it all night last nigt.

I am a noob at coding for web and it's all made with Imageready+Golive. No CSS or anything like that I'm afraid.

The site is meant to be a place where I kan keep some of the stuff I'm making.

It is best viewed in 1280x1024 or larger and I guess It's pretty heavy.

Please let me know what you think

my site
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 21st 2004#164051 Report
Simple site. bland design, but i tell you some of those images you have in your portfolio are superb
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 23rd 2004#164112 Report
indded good work, maybe you can make the nav smaller its kinda HUGE (refering to the octagons)

What i would do is format it so it fits exactly on 800 by 600 you wanna accomidate all your audience and if they have to keep on scrolling because the site is too big they might just leave your site.

Another thing that bothered me is you spelled contact with K's, i dunno i think since its your portafolio you should make it normal.

These are just my thoughts, hope they help you out in some way...

paz!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164207 Report
[QUOTE=infamous]indded good work, maybe you can make the nav smaller its kinda HUGE (refering to the octagons)

What i would do is format it so it fits exactly on 800 by 600 you wanna accomidate all your audience and if they have to keep on scrolling because the site is too big they might just leave your site.

Another thing that bothered me is you spelled contact with K's, i dunno i think since its your portafolio you should make it normal.

These are just my thoughts, hope they help you out in some way...

paz![/QUOTE]

I can see what you mean. I have now remade it so that it also looks nice in smaller resolutions. It looks even more simple now but that's OK cause it's only meant to be a place for stuff I make.

About the 'K' in contact, that's simply how we spell contact in my country
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164209 Report
I think you've got a good thing going - there's just too much space. Try to crunch it down into something more like this:

http://www.grafixworld.com/psddk.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164213 Report
[QUOTE=HamsterDK]

About the 'K' in contact, that's simply how we spell contact in my country [/QUOTE]

Wow...haha that didnt even come to mind...i assumed you were from where i am from...bla! anywho were u from ?

changes look good...websites serves its purpose
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164223 Report
heheh I'm from Denmark
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum