TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new site

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14079 Report
Hi

I've recently finished designing a new site for a group I am part of, anyone care to express their opinion?

Essence

I was trying to get away from the mechanical/futuristic/industrial look that seems to be quite popular these days. And instead went a somewhat more classical route...I hope.

Thanks for your time
Essence
-Lev
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14084 Report
wow, Lev, it looks really good. It looks more like an art site than a music site, but on the other hand music is art, right? Still, I think some images that have more relationship to music would make more sense.

I love the text effect you used on Essence. I also like your navigation system, the links are well placed and there's not too many of them. As far as the art design for the front, it looks beautiful, but once again what is it's significance? I see several pretty landscapes and a clock. What significance do these images have to the group? When visitors go to your site, they should be able to see right away that it's for a music group.

Really, though, it's beautiful, fantastic work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14086 Report
Thanks Cablemotion

True that not all of the photos (yes, everything but the clock and gears there are photos i've taken) have a relationship to the music, but some do. The rest just kind of seemed to fit the collage quite well.

I think to those that have heard our music before, the design concept will make sence. With songs like "Time Piece", "Nomad", "Tales Of the Rain". The music is mostly instrumental for now, so I think it fits the whole classical sublime art thing. But I may be wrong.

-Lev
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14112 Report
i would make the text extra. not over the image.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum