TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Eminem Inspiration

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 5th 2004#163541 Report
http://www.rrevolution.net/asd

After getting sick of all this new rap, I went back to alternative rock, but his latest CD inspired me to comeback to my old website of underground hip hop.

I never finished it because I lost interest half way through because of the new modern rap

Anyhow, it works fine for firefox, however on internet explorer you'll notice breaks.

I've gone through the coding and everything and can't seem to find the problem.

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2004#163548 Report
Ye, I would have to say that I really really dislike it. No offence, first off I am biased because I really dislike most rap music. I say that we should go back to the 80's in that area (sidetrack)

The borders are pixelated. I think you probabaly used the border command? Instead of giving it a 1 px stroke? You should always stroke instead of border IMO.

Second... That guy on the left doesn't look too hip hop. MAybe you want to sort that out.

Third, Your content is no where near substantial enough. Wait until you got alot more stuff until you release this or people won't visit your site.

Finally.. It's boring, Try and get some typography going and also sort out that banner... It looks like something someone did on paint.

Overall, I don't like this site at all. Just my two pennies!!

Marc
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2004#163556 Report
Er... that was just how I left it when I stopped. Don't worry about the content, I know how to work those out by myself. No, it's a 1 px stroke, not a border command. Finally, that's what the people who came to the site liked. So i'm keeping the layout like that. However, I never fixed the distortion. So I'm wondering what I coded wrong
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2004#163562 Report
If you aren't going to listen to any of the Critisiscm then why post up here? I'm telling you that if you do the stroke properly and do the things that I said then your design will probabaly be 10x as clean.

But do as you will,
Marcf
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2004#163567 Report
feeling some tension...

a lot of awkward silence in this area of the forum.

i agree w/ lazyroll, although, maybe not as bluntly.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2004#163577 Report
That's only so obvious. I'm not looking for the clean part right now. According to the first post

"Why are the tables shifted out of balance?"

Why don't we address the problem presented
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2004#163592 Report
Then you're in the wrong forum, if you need coding advice this is not the right forum.
You post here, you get critique on you're design.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum