TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Refresh

Page: 1 2 Reply
Nov 25th 2004#163225 Report
Hey,

So, This site is basically just for my teachings and writings but it's also going to be a different type of design to my norm style for my portfolio.

What do you think?

Refresh

Thanks

Marc
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 25th 2004#163226 Report
I like it, its neat, simple, and easy on the eyes. However, its nothing spectacular. It gets the job done more than well enough, but maybe do something with the typography... something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2004#163235 Report
I think it looks pretty good, sorta CSS trendy, but I like trendy :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2004#163246 Report
Ok thanks :D

I don't know what you mean by typography really... I know what typo is but where to use it in this piece? I guess that I could try to put some into that pink splurge in the top left corner, but i don't know how well that would work?

Marc

Thanks guys :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2004#163247 Report
I'm agnostic, but if you ever want to discuss your beliefs with another person from another point of view then feel free to PM me. I am fairly knowledgeable on the Bible, mainly so I can argue with my Jehovas Witness friend.;)

As for the actual design.... it's simple but clean. I don't like the purple/pink colour, but that's a minor point.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2004#163249 Report
Amen ;-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2004#163256 Report
Amen to what Dr Feng? Hermit or God? :p

I just might do that some time thehermit! Would be good to talk.

Thanks
Marc
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 27th 2004#163258 Report
I am, first and fore-mostly, a Christian. For this reason, I believe firmly that a client should not be overcharged unnecessarily.

Does this mean that anyone not Christian is prone to overcharging or ripping a client off? Not knocking you at all, and I know it's not from the site in question, but I am a bit taken back by your holier than thou attitude. You're directly bringing religion into the work place (your own in this case) and making the comparison that unlike your competitors, you have Christian beliefs and that makes you more trust-worthy. What are you trying to say here?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 27th 2004#163269 Report
[QUOTE=lazyroll]Amen to what Dr Feng? Hermit or God? :p

I just might do that some time thehermit! Would be good to talk.

Thanks
Marc[/QUOTE]

Amen... i use it sometimes like a stopsign - if i feel there is a monotheistic erruption ;-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 27th 2004#163274 Report
Spectra,

I am not saying that everyone overcharges, but I think you find (I know I used to do it) that some people who do not produce such a great standard of work will charge the same prices as someone who produces and outstanding quality of work and service. I'm sorry if it appears holier than thou, I am quite willing to change it.
Sorry if I made myself sound better than other people or something (no sarcasm or arrogance at all)

My Bad
Marc
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum