TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Another Site Redesign .

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 9th 2004#162601 Report
I just redid my site, wanted to see what you guys think. The only thing I kind of want to change is maybe the arrows for navigation but I can't find anything nice to put there yet. Anyway heres the site:

http://www.kuttingedgegraphix.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2004#162613 Report
The only criticism I have is that it’s a little too fuzzy. Personally I don’t think that effect looks good around the type. It makes the type harder on the eyes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2004#162620 Report
definitely, plus as an html site you cant use crazy fonts anyway, because you're not supposed to use pictures as text. use text as text, and that means picking a font that everyone has.

The shadow seems really irregular, im a little bothered by that.

Also, the logo is a faint gray against a bright blue, it's hard to see. it'd be a good idea to make that more visible.

One more thing, the "kutting edge graphics" logo in the bottom right is repetitive and redundant. I'd suggest cutting it out.

Otherwise, it's pretty coo.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 10th 2004#162625 Report
I think it looks pretty good personally. But I do agree with supa on the shadows... maybe refine that a little and it will look really good
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 10th 2004#162658 Report
The colours and graphic is good, but i have too agree with the others on fixing your type
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum