TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Moronland.com

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 4th 2004#162342 Report
Hi guys,

Have you noticed all the morons on the internet now a days. Amazing how stupid people rule our culture now a days. So why not make a website totally dedicated to them? Great idea i thought, and www.moronland.com was born. Lots of pictures, videos and forums totally dedicated to morons!

Come check it out, get a few laughs, join the community and rate our layout.

Stupidity and wisdom do not mix. Choose now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 4th 2004#162357 Report
"This sign has sharp edges..." That's a great image. Is it yours? I'm thinking it's probably not because I remember someone creating that image for a Fark Photoshop contest. If it wasn't you, and you don't have the copyright on it then it might be, dare I say, moronic for you to be displaying it on your web page. No offense, just a word to the wise. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 4th 2004#162361 Report
i wasn't sure what to say about this, but i thought i'd give it a try since you weren't getting many replies.

it's just that sites about stupid people (and there are a few out there) are usually quite intelligent, the content being the stupid part. but "moronland" just seems kind of.. random? i don't know, perhaps that was intentional. it just makes me think - "where does this guy get off complaining about other stupid people when he's not so great himself".. you know? sorry, didn't mean to offend, but this is what i mean:

"So this is Moronland. Everything to do with morons. Sort of like Willy Wonka and the chocolate Factory only for morons like family guy. We got pictures, videos and all that other crap morons do. So hang around, visit the forums and look at morons. Hey its MoronlandĀ©!"

but hey, maybe the people looking for videos of morons doing moronic things wouldn't care that much and i'm just being picky (i AM picky by the way).

about the look of the site: i would work on font choices and spacing, particularly in the "new stuff" section on the left, just to clean it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 4th 2004#162365 Report
Lol, ya I wrote that caption while I was still deciding the theme of moronland. Ill change it ASAP. And I'm working on the font and spacing issue. Can you suggest a font that would look good on my site? Can't seem to find one.

Thx for the comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 4th 2004#162366 Report
well, font's not so bad, it's not a huge concern, but perhaps left-aligning the headlines with the descriptions and then matching them up (top-align or bottom-align) with the images. just some organization issues. i don't know if that will work, there are lots of other solutions.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 5th 2004#162374 Report
Just an update:

I've changed some things on the front page using your suggestions. Do you guys like it better now?

Any suggestions are welcome.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum