TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Your opinion

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 21st 2004#161610 Report
Hey I am new to web designing, but recently I did a site for a friend using Dreamweaver and I think it turned out ok for my first time. I know I made a lot of mistake and would I like to get better at it. I would appreciate it if someone could look at what I did and give me some suggestion on how I could make it better. I know if you view it in different browers you will get different looks. Like the top seems to separate (with gaps between the cell) for reason I didn’t know why.

Like I said any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Here is the site
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2004#161614 Report
One of the things I notice right away is all that empty space at the bottom of the page. You should take that out or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2004#161633 Report
One of the things I notice right away is all that empty space at the bottom of the page. You should take that out or something.

Thank you, any other suggests would be welcomed.

Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2004#161634 Report
First off I just want to say that this is actually a really good site if this is your first website you have ever done.
A few things.
There isn't really aligment <- can you say that?
I mean nothing is really aligned to anything.
No structure on the whole site.
Then the "reggie and..." and those "poems things" are a bit big and they aren't aligned either.
I would make them alot smaller.
The header looks okey.
I just don't like the quality of the woman, you should try to get a better quality on a photo of her.
Then the images behind her are a bit bit blurred but they still look like squares.
Should try to come up with a way to get them more smooth in the background.

And as said, the sizes are "bit" too big.
table width="1200" try changing it to 100% instead.
It might screw up the whole layout if you have just used images but you can give it a try.
That's about it.

As I said, it's still a good site for a first site, these are just things that I noticed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2004#161642 Report
Thank you 3 for your comments, I apperciate them. If anyone else would like to give their opioion feel free, and if you know of a tutorial that you think could help please post a link. I wanted to add music to the site, but didn't know how to strean music. If anyone knows how to do that and is willing to tell me I would apperciate that too.

Thank you once again.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum