TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Just fixed Site! Check it Out!

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160770 Report
I just completed my portfolio and just want some feed back. If you have any suggestions that could help me please reply.

http://dspromedia.com/pro_flash.htm
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160771 Report
it's clean and functional (simplicity=good in my books) and some nice colours would compliment that design to make it really elegant. here are some suggestions:

1. the flashing line underneath the links and in the "contact" section get a little annoying. could try a static line?

2. i like the way the thin black lines divide up the 2D space. for consistency's sake, you could remove the shadow from the "portfolio" section (under the left side menu) or add similar shadows to the other sections/overall design

3. I'm not sure how important "site news" is. could shrink it down and give your other, more important sections some extra space

4. the grey-orange-white scheme is old/dated. you could try completely new colours, or if you want to stick with the orange, experiment with less conventional oranges (like a rich reddy orange) or tint the grey (warm it up/cool it down) to make it more lively.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum