TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

FusiunDesign

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160764 Report
Well the new version of my site has been up for a while, however I wasnt going ot post a thread about it until it was finished, ie the portoflio, but I just dont have the time right now to sit down and code it due to my overload of college homework and whatnot, but I would like to know what you guys thought of the design.

And to all of my old affiliates that arent listed on there, im truely sorry, when i changed over the the new domain all the info was lost so if you guys still want to affiliate with me and your names not on the list lemme knw and I will add you or if you werent an affiliate and would like to lemme know and I will add you as well....

Also... to all my old afiliates, please if you havent already, change my url from "fusiun.sidez.net" to www.fusiundesign.net

Thanks a bunch guys
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160765 Report
Nice! Though that navigation is screaming for attention! Get rid of the ugly "navigation>>". You could maybe space out the links a bit more....... even raise up the content by shaving maybe 20px off the nav. It would have a less "empty" (or a tighter) feel.

Also maybe chop off about ~50k. 180k isn't bad for loading, but would be much better at around like 110k.

On a last note, your admin panel is tempting (lol). id proabably remove the link, or atleast make it less obvious.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160768 Report
I like the pastel colors and the overall simplicity, however, the buttons seem too boring... as if it's just a demo and not really final product... they're begging for some sort of effect!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160772 Report
i don't know if this is happening for anyone else, but the 2 columns of content below the navigation menu shift in the "home" and "contact" sections, the rest are fine.

home: left column shifts left, right column fine
contact: left column shifts left, right column shifts left and increases in size (to accomodate the form, it seems to be wider than the column)

this is for firefox 1.0
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160790 Report
Hey thanks guys.... I think im going to do some revamping of the nav, I just made it like that for a temp nav, which turned out to be the final nav cause I simple became to busy with school. But I think I will spice it up a little.

Paperling.... um... I have tested the site in IE, Firefox (0.9 and 1.0, etc..), Opera and I dont get any shifting, if possible do you think you could post a screenshot? It might simply be the size of the text in your browser.... but i dont know :P Thanks guys ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160795 Report
actually, the right column in the "home" section stretches too.. something about the shoutbox and then again with the form in the "contact" section. screenshots:

http://members.shaw.ca/atangledweb/fusiun_homeSS.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/atangledweb/fusiun_contactSS.jpg

this is at 1024 x 768
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160806 Report
hm.. thats strange, probably cause of the size of the forms. What OS are you running? osX or xp with skins?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160809 Report
yeah I liked it the day I saw it... with a more attractive navbar, it's gonna look perfect

nice simplicity and colour choice
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2004#160811 Report
Bah. Hate yoo :D

Anyway, i'm looking at it on firefox and it's great. I dont need to tell you, thi sis great. Simple design goes a long way. you have a knack for these kind of designs... keep it up man this is your forte

Great job ! No comments are necssary, it's great.

P.S. great job on the design company site too :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2004#160815 Report
osX. i checked in safari too, same problems but not as extreme. not sure what's causing it, just seems to be me though, so must be my settings.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum