TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

... Please Review

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 20th 2004#160335 Report
I designed a new website ...removed... for a client and it is ready to launch .. I appreciate webdesign experts to go through the website and express your constrctive remarks on overall design (Layout, Colors, Graphics, Menu, Header, Footer, etc) .. Your remarks/suggestions really helps me to improve my web design skills..
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2004#160374 Report
First Impressions:

- Sleek Overall look
- The Home etc. Menu seems out of place, probably due to its gradient fade
- The Logo seems small in relation to the rest of the eyecandy images
- There seems to be three different styles going on: Top Middle and bottom. They seem not to work too well together
- Text links at the bottim are not needed
- The look changes drastically when you click off the home page, and the menu changes to a different style
- :confused: Whats with the huge blue margin under each pages menu?
- The portfolio at the bottom of each page is not needed. If I want to see the portfolio, I'de click the link. :D

Overall though I think you have done a great job in the design area, but some elements clash with eachother. But thats a normal thing us designers alwayse tend to do: :rolleyes: have 3 or 4 great ideas and try to use them all in one application, and when theyre all together its not too good.

The one thing I really cant stand is the dramatic design change when moving from the home page.

- Shane
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2004#160408 Report
Spam, unless you can prove different.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum