TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Client Re-Design - Local Artist

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 18th 2004#160247 Report
I designed this guy's site about two years ago, and since I have had a lot of design experience and want to give him a re-design. Were have more of a friend relationship than business, and he just flew off to NYC to do a gallery of 4 of his pieces, so I dont plan on charging him. He's helped me out with a few carpentry projects, so this is my way of saying thnks.

heres the older design

And the new (very simple ) Design

I know theres not much now, but feel free to c&c / Also, does this layout look farmiliar? I created it and all, but it looks like I have seen something like it before and dont want to be rippin' anyones styles and not know it.

THANKS

Shane
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2004#160258 Report
NICE

That clean vector look really helps showcase his work. Kinda 'minimalist' without losing it's functionality, as minimalism tends to do.
And I haven't seen this design anywhere else.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2004#160376 Report
shweet, I hope he likes it ( You know us artist types, we like it OUR way :D )
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2004#160378 Report
Oh, um, I think that the nav bar text should be white, and grey on the page being presently viewed. That's the only thing that stood out to me though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2004#160436 Report
I liked the new one better also. Much more cleaner than the last. And the old intro was quite... uneccesary in my eyes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum