TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Feedback for saucer.dk V3

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 12th 2004#160006 Report
I'm Back

Iast time I got feedback for my old design.
But now I made a new version of my site so I'll be more then happy
if you'll use a min ot two to see my new design and give me some feedback..

New design : www.saucer.dk

Old design : http://saucer.dk/old/saucer_old.jpg

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2004#160011 Report
I definitely like your newer version better. It’s much crisper than your older version. I always seem to hate that feathered look. One thing though, in my browser on some of your pages the text runs into the red, orange, and yellow border you have at the bottom.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2004#160014 Report
Yeah, I agree... the newer version is awesome... I love it!

Few things I noticed though... The site looks fine in IE, but there is a gap below the nav and the main content area when viewing it in Opera (screenshot below). And in Mozilla Firefox it looks even worse (screenshot below). I think it looks really good though just some issues with the code or something.

- Screenshots -
Opera: www.fusiundesign.net/misc/sauceropera.gif
Firefox: www.fusiundesign.net/misc/saucerfirefox.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2004#160056 Report
FlackBait >> First I wanna thank you for using some time for me. Next , Can you pleas tell me on what page does text go over thouse lines ? If you can tell me that I'll be very happy, and then I can tak a look at the bug

x_fusiun_x >> Also a bit thanks for you. And it is nice to have some screenshots.
I also have Opera and Firefox on my computer so I know that it does not look good at all in Firefox, but I'll see if I can make that better

Well I still want some more feedback Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2004#160057 Report
I like how you have links along the top and along the sides. The new version is definately better--the silhouette looks much better than the faceless woman on your old version ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum