TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

steam trains - uuu... choo choo .....

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 9th 2004#159908 Report
I made a site for a Romanian company that offers vintage steam trains.... it's still not finished - I'm still adding pics to it - but it's mostly done. They have great steam locomotives and old trains... I get to ride one of those as part of the payment yay I'll post pics of my own hihi.

choo choo....

don't say anything about the logo. I proposed them another one but they figured they'd go with their old one so....yeah - don't get me started on that one
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2004#159909 Report
Nice work Mihai. Bummer about the logo, your's was awesome!

The top nav and the top of the content area are misaligned 1 pixel in firefox though. Everything else looks good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2004#159910 Report
how could they declined your new logo... It's hard to believe, seriously. But I guess they had their reasons.

I love the website a lot, it reminds me of an old newspaper with the columns and the colours, so it fits the theme perfectly. It's simple and the navigation is just fine.

Although, like deker said, the middle column is 1 pixel down compared to the others in firefox...

great work, and the logo kicks ass! maybe you'll find another use for it
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2004#159914 Report
how could they declined your new logo... It's hard to believe, seriously.

oh...I don't know... perhaps because the locomotive in my logo is a locomotive they actually own, and is their best cash cow.... as opposed to the model of locomotive in their logo - which they don't even own...

or it could have something to do with the fact that the old logo is designed by the best a$$ kisser in the company.... and when I say "designed" I employ the term loosely. What he did was just take a pic of a locomotive, cut it out from the bg (badly) and made it black.... the vector version of their logo is made by me...I re-traced the darn thing.

the guy who made their firs logo also made their first site - available at www.sft.ro - as you can see - a man of infinite talent...

..but as I said - don't get me started on the logo.

Thanks for the comments guys - and for pointing out the pixel missalignement - I'll have to do something about it...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2004#159918 Report
I think it looks really good man, the site looks great, and IMO your logo is amazing ;) I would have pick yours over there old one without thinking twice and im sure im not the only one, but I guess in the end its what the client wants lol... :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum