TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

need advice on pizza site

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 17th 2004#158684 Report
hey, i'm making a low budget pizza website for my friend. all the restaurant had is their logo so i didn't really have anything to work with.. any advice is appreciated. good or bad.

www.killersales.net/p2

still a work in progress :D

i was thinking of putting a big cheesy pizza at the top behind the logo but i couldn't find a great looking pizza to use.

by the way, does anyone know why 3rd link's mouseover wont work in mozilla?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2004#158872 Report
no help? :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2004#158902 Report
Their logo isn't too good quality wise...maybe you could redo it in Illustrator or something so it looks sharper. Instead of using .gif files for the mouseover, you could just use CSS and make the background color red and the text white, so you don't even have to use images.
And as for the pizza, you could take a picture of a pizza yourself, couldn't you?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2004#158904 Report
[QUOTE=Galaphile]Their logo isn't too good quality wise...maybe you could redo it in Illustrator or something so it looks sharper. Instead of using .gif files for the mouseover, you could just use CSS and make the background color red and the text white, so you don't even have to use images.
And as for the pizza, you could take a picture of a pizza yourself, couldn't you?[/QUOTE]

as for the logo, i tried fixing it as much as i could. it looks 10x better than the original (even though it still looks bad). i dont have illustrator so the only thing i could do is try to fix it up more in photoshop.

the css i don't know how to do. do you have a link to a tutorial site with such info?

yeah i guess i could take a pic of a pizza, but do you know how to make the pizza look extra tasty?

thanks for the help
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2004#158906 Report
For the CSS stuff, try this

As for the logo, you can redo it in photoshop, by using the pen tool and paths. It's not as efficient as Illustrator, but it can be done if you want to try it that way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum