TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Yet another website preview

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 17th 2004#158676 Report
I've been working on this layout for some time now and just wanted it to be checked by you guys before finishing the whole thing. It is far from done, sections should be added, the roll-over code doesn't work right (done real fast) and no single link or iframe works, so it is only to give a first impression.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~sandrs/PDS/pdsstudios3.html

Please, flame me to hell of you think its necessary or put a nice little feather in my ass if you like it

Thanks in advance,

Paul
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2004#158718 Report
nice work

one thing i would change is to enlarge the portfolio section but the rest ist very nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2004#158727 Report
I love the concept but it's a bit too unorganized.

Try lining things up more.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2004#158733 Report
Try lining things up more...

I totally agree, I think it looks really great, but try maybe putting "portfolio", "about me", and "contact" all on the right side or something. I think it will look a lot better. I is kindof messy right now. But I still like it a lot
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2004#158749 Report
I agree with everyone that it needs to be more organized. I think another thing is that everythings the same size which makes it all mesh together. Maybe try and make the more important stuff the dominant and then make everything else the sub dominant. I dunno, it seems like you have a lot of content and maybe aligning it all might not solve the clutter issue.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2004#158750 Report
Yeah I think you guys are right, it is a little messy now that I look at it again. Originally the contact section was positioned above the about section, wich looked alot better. I changed them because I figured it would be quite logical for contact to come last, shouldn't have done that so wrecklessly

Also the portfolio section maybe should be a bit larger, but on the other hand I don't really know why. Aligning the whole thing up wll change some stuff anyways so maybe it'll happen automatically. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for the comments so far guys, appreciated. Further tips and critiques are still very welcome off course, I like to get as much as possible to get this to a succesfull end.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum