TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 19th 2001#13644 Report
I really liked your old splash page (announcing you were moving)...thought it was awesome. but this one is swell also
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2001#13660 Report
I really like it. Its very simple and clean, easy to navigate, there isn't so much stuff that you can't look at it all.

I think colorizing rollovers on the links inside each section would be really cool.

Also, at 1024 resolution, the size of the text is fine, but the whole page is small. The entire site runs in about 1/4 of the screen. So I'm navigating through the site only in the upper left hand corner of my screen, and I'm only 1024. If there was a way for you to center it I think it would be easier for me to look at.

Otherwise I think the design is really great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2001#13672 Report
I like your site.. It gives me a good, clean feeling about it!

Actually, I was messing around in my head with a similar idea for my portfolio site.. well, looks like you've beaten me

but one comment.. I don't feel like the splash fits in with your pages..

but great work, CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13753 Report
thanks guys. yeah, the splash page is going to be what the whole site is going to look like. I just havne't had time lately. Just wanted to get this up as kinda a teaser. Thanks though for the input. I apprecaite it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum