TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

This Site

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158225 Report
I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy need help on this site tell me what u think is says u cant click but u can

www.fonkychicken.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158227 Report
make the graphics smaller, don't use front page, don't use templates, don't make every page of the site look different, compress your images so they aren't all several megabytes, etc etc. basically you need to have some idea of how a web site works before you try to build one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158228 Report
Learn HTML, don't use Yahoo! site builder. Definately convert that "fonky_chick.bmp" to a JPG or even a GIF. The file is huge. Since it seems this is a business site, and not a personal one, make the layout consistent. People tend to see varying designs within a website as unprofessional. So don't do it. The font choice could improve. Solomon doesn't match your website. The graphics need background color matching so they don't look horrible. On the clothing page, and probably other pages--don't use PNG format when there is no need.
You need to drastically optimize your graphics and spend time thinking about a good, consistant design. Try drawing the design out, or making it in photoshop and then slicing it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158249 Report
[QUOTE=down2earth707]I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy need help on this site tell me what u think is says u cant click but u can

www.fonkychicken.com[/QUOTE]

thanks so very much i needed that...I really would use adobe and i have the software i just don't know how to use it I total hate that aite but they are paying me for it....but I did this one

www.razbeatz.cjb.net Itz hella plain.........
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2004#158251 Report
Your rollovers take a couple hours to actually rollover. The site looks like it is very poor quality, nothing is Anti-Aliased and it looks horrible in high resolutions.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum