TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

E-spit Behold

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 10th 2004#158100 Report
THE ONLINE COMMUNITY freestyle center. Using ventrilo to freestyle online, with tournaments weekly, and every 3rd saturday you compete for a maximum cash prize of 240 bucks for the winner. It's new and we need some support, if you guys can just sign up at the forums that'd be fine. www.spammer.com hehe no money for a new domain yet.

EDIT: We dont like spam!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2004#158117 Report
nice idea, be interesting to see if it picks up.

as for ug, vinnie paz is ill
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158158 Report
First of all you have been here long enough to know that WE DONT LIKE SPAM! If your looking for c&c about the design of the site... which it didnt sound like you were from your post thats fine, but from what i got this is just spam. Im going to edit your post... if this isnt spam, let me know and I will repost the link... but if this is spam... you have been warned... next time I we will simply ban you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158186 Report
O sorry, didn't know, cause I was just reading and it said know of a cool website or something like that. :\

Hmm well lets I actually need some help too, do you know why there's that break down my banner? I'm pretty sure I did all the tables exactly pixel by pixel
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158208 Report
Well if this wasnt your site and you thought it was cool. It would go in the "cool sites section" but this section is where you post YOUR site for help, though, constructive critisizm, etc....

Post your link again if you want help and its your site. ;)
Sorry for the inconveniance, but the way you had your first post made it appear is simple spam, we have been gettin a lot of stupid spammers lately and its just starting to piss me off. :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158222 Report
:D
www.rrevolution.net
Well, there's that break in the beginning where you see the banner split. On firefox browser you see everything is perfect, however on internet explorer, the banner has that split.
Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum