TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Strategic Command Center

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 6th 2004#157819 Report
What do you guys have to say about my semi new site? Please, constructive critism only. I need it.

www.stratcommandcenter.com

and what about my soon to come site...

www.stratcommandcenter.com/reviews/index.php
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2004#157910 Report
To much layer styles on the text. Shrink the "Your center....." enough to have it to be seen fully. You can see through the columns where it meets the horizontal line you made. I would choose a different type for the links too, either its me or mozilla firefox, they look jagged. Id use verdana or arial or something like that, but i do like the layout and the feel of it. if you change these things it would be a sweet site. nice job dude.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2004#157911 Report
Hmm, I thank your comments, but for one, I agree, I am a newb with photoshop, and I kinda overused those layer effects.

About the links, they are Verdana. Its probably you becuase I always use Mozilla Firefox and they look smooth. Maybe I should make a little bit bigger?

I was thinking of redesigning (my last redesign was almost 2 months ago...)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2004#157931 Report
i meant the headers for them, sorry. i think the layout is great though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2004#158084 Report
Readibility is not so great on the subtitle text "Your Center..." Too much glow is right ^

Otherwise the design is good, I like the theme. Text is a bit cramped in some places though.

gl
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum