TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

SiteCheck PLZ!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 13th 2004#155527 Report
Early concept for a site that I am doing for a client. The company does custom embroidery and engraving for companies and sports teams.

Its just the main page layout in jpg format but if y'all could give some feedback before I move forward that would be cool!

Thanks

*edit
oops no address, here you go.
www.imagennetstudio.com/ADCO/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2004#155578 Report
Not too bad. A few things I noticed:

1) Work on the header. I just don't like the way it is situated. Is that terrible font the company's logo? If not I would change it. The Whole top portion just doesn't flow with the rest of the site. Maybe change the font of "We Customize Anything!" as well.
2) Bring the blue bar with "MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS" up closer to the bottom of the "1, 2, 3" area. That white gap looks wrong.
3) Be sure to add some set of text links to the bottom of the page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2004#155629 Report
Actually that is the company logo, HAHA, I didn't design it :p

I like all of your suggestions, I made some changes the only thing is that the 1 2 3 4 part of the layout is going to be a flash element and it will fill out the white area. I promise. but I did update it some more, check it out now @:
http://www.imagennetstudio.com/ADCO/v2.html

Check the logo area, I gave it a different treatment, i THINK its better let me know what ya think.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2004#155678 Report
I think that the color scheme is to broad. It looks kind of like a pop-up.. I just feel the coloring is slightly tack and looks like a pop-up or ad. It does look nice though other than that, good job. I was just curious what this is for? (whose website is it and why are you design it for them?) :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2004#155683 Report
[QUOTE=Atomicfog]I think that the color scheme is to broad. It looks kind of like a pop-up.. I just feel the coloring is slightly tack and looks like a pop-up or ad. It does look nice though other than that, good job. I was just curious what this is for? (whose website is it and why are you design it for them?) :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree colors are bright and broad, I was trying to kinda color code the different sections of the site, per clients request.

and to answer your question I am doing it for a client and for money :rolleyes:
their current site the new one should be an improvement

THey do custom embroidering and engraving
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2004#155684 Report
Does Any Body Have Any Ideas For The Button Colors????
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum